Congratulations to Worldprofit’s NEW Platinum VIP Member.
terrance, welcome to our home business and affiliate marketing program. And, welcome to our family of amazing entrepreneurs!
The Monitor who helped with this fantastic upgrade was Rev. Annette Lacey. Great work!
Sandi Hunter’s Tips To Help Members Make Sales & Earn Online
Safelists: What are they and how to use them effectively to build traffic, leads, sales
First off let me explain what a Safelist is and how they work for those of you who don’t know then I will discuss their effectiveness for generating site traffic.
A Safelist is an email list that you can join for free, and in return for joining you are permitted to email out to the entire list of members. Most safelist providers limit the number of times you can email to the list. Some safelist providers will allow you to email to the list more often if you upgrade to a paid membership.
We have found that the best safelists are those that work on a credit based system. Credit based safelists are fair for everyone as you have to earn credits in order to email to the list of members. The way to earn credits is to click on links when emails are sent out.
Safelists require members to join and agree to receive email and in this way they conform to anti-spam regulations.
The fact that most Safelists are free to join and use is an advantage for anyone on a tight advertising budget.
Now to answer the question, do Safelists work? YES! We can tell you with 100% certainty that Safelists DO work. We use them, and we recommend them to our members as an effective, easy, low cost traffic generation tool.
NOTE: There are some things that will definitely INCREASE your effectiveness in getting results when you use Safelists, so listen up.
Here is what you need to know to get the best results from Safelist postings
1. Make sure what you are sending to the Safelist is motivating, includes an offer and reasons to respond NOW! You will get the BEST response if you include something for free or limit the availability of the offer. Example, do this by X date and you will get this X free!
2. If you have a dud ad or offer that does not yield a response, change it up, strengthen it, reword, add value, change your offer but do something to make it more compelling to the reader.
3. Mail to your Safelist when your target audience is AWAKE! If you are in the UK and
targetting the USA with your Safelist offer be sure to send the mailing when your audience is up and at their computer ready and able to respond to your offer. Early mornings and later in the evening is when you want people to receive your posting.
4. Make sure your Safelist mailing includes a way to capture lead information, your readers may not buy what you are offering today, but if you can encourage them to provide their contact information you have a valuable lead for future offers.
5. Landing Pages are VERY effective for safelist posts. Landing pages are a fast loading, eye-popping single page that usually includes an offer, and a lead capture form. If you can, also include a video player to get people’s attention. Give people lots of reasons to read your ad and respond to your ad NOW!
Hint: Worldprofit members we give you landing pages to use – login to your member area and look under "Advertising/Traffc"
Summary: In your Member area we include our favourite safelists, login and look under "Advertising/Traffic" to see your best choices for safelist postings.